Validation of the XML file using the xsd schema
- Return for income tax, trade tax and wealth tax of resident communities (IR, IC, IF)
- XML files for MyGuichet.lu and eCDF
- Link for downloading : Microsoft® XML Notepad 2007®
- Free utility provided by Microsoft®
14 May, 2018
XLFisc 2016/2017 & MyGuichet.lu
- Return for income tax, trade tax and wealth tax of resident communities (IR, IC2016 / IF2017)
- Pre-filling of the online declaration by the XML repository
30 July, 2017
The XLFisc 2016/2017 version will be available from 15 February 2017.
- VAT transmission
- XLFisc v16 allows electronic filing of VAT returns and summary statements 2015/2016 on eCDF platforms
16 January, 2017
The XLFisc 2015/2016 version will be available from 5 February 2016.
- VAT transmission
- XLFisc v15 allows the electronic filing of annual and periodic VAT returns 2015/2016 on both platforms (eTVA and eCDF)
- Community forms
- Pending the Administration's completion of updates, community forms are aligned with the 2014 community tax returns
04 February, 2016
11 January, 2015
- C:\Users\NOMUtilisateur\AppData\Local\Temp\Excel8. 0\MSForms.exd
- C:\Users\NOMUtilisateur\AppData\Local\Temp\VBE\MSF orms.exd
- C:\Users\NOMUtilisateur\AppData\Local\Temp\Word8.0 \MSForms.exd
20 December, 2014
- Accounts 2012
- add the "Reference" column
- 2013 accounts
- change labels
- Losses and Profits - new fields 713 and 714 (Other operating income)
- Chart of accounts - new rule - verification of the equality between fields 0161 and 2257, 0162 and 2258, respectively
- The 3 types (abbreviated, complete and SPF) are included in a single form
you can now generate the XML files according to your choice
e.g. full assessment and abbreviated P&P
20 February, 2014
24 January, 2014
10 January, 2014
12 January, 2013
05 January, 2013
The XLFisc 2014/2015 version will be available from 4 February 2015.
Issue following the Microsoft® Office® update
Buttons and other tools on forms no longer workAfter the installation of the security update described in the Microsoft MS14-082 security bulletin, buttons, lists and other tools may not work in the forms.
To correct this issue:
Resolution of Issue 1
Remove MSForms.exd in the %temp% of the user profile
Resolution of Issue 2 span> font>
use Microsoft Fix-It
The repair solution will delete the .exd files for the currently logged-in user font>
XL-eCDF Version 1.1
Version 1.1 is now validated by the eCDF platform
Annual VAT return - In-year cessation
eTV e-filing issue
Help desk comment:
The "2013 annual return with in-year cessation" form is no longer available since the publication of the 2013 annual return.
Therefore, this form should be completed with the date of cessation in section "34. Financial year period" (1st line on page 4), indicating the start date and end date of the financial year.
Filing an annual return with in-year cessation by XML transmission is only possible if the corresponding PDF form can be used for PDF transmission.